Terms and Conditions
1) The Ink Refinery requires 50% of the total project cost before the design process can begin. The remaining 50% is to be paid before any final deliverables are handed over. If the parameters of the work change, or if it involves more time than estimated, you will be billed at a design rate of $100/hour in increments of 15 minutes, unless negotiated otherwise.
2) Lead times will be set by The Ink Refinery in accordance with work load. If you are interested in placing a rush order, please get in touch for availability and priority fees.
3) Once the design process has begun, your payment is nonrefundable.
4) Pricing is subject to change should you decide to modify quantities, paper stock or order additional items. You will be asked to approve any changes in price before proceeding.
5) Please view all files on a computer monitor to ensure the most accurate display of colour. The actual colour of your printed job may be slightly different from that which is displayed on your monitor. The Ink Refinery is not responsible for the final colour differing from what your monitor displays. Should you wish to approve a hard proof/copy of your artwork before the entire order prints, proofs are available for $50 + shipping. Note that the proofing process will delay delivery of your final invitations.
6) Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of artwork, it is essential that final PDFs be checked thoroughly by you before giving approval to print. Ensure all spelling, names, times and numbers have been proof read and are correct. Any changes made after approval has been given will incur a reprint cost if the file has already been sent to the printer.
7) Either party (you OR The Ink Refinery) may cancel the job at any stage if, for any reason, the relationship is deemed unsatisfactory by either party. Upon written cancellation, you are responsible for payment for all expenses incurred and any work done towards the completion of the project based on the percentage of work completed which will determined by The Ink Refinery.
8) Unless strict confidentiality is requested by you before work begins The Ink Refinery can display materials and final work for marketing and promotional purposes, including across (but not limited to) our website, social media accounts and in print.
9) Despite best efforts, items on this site can occasionally be priced incorrectly. In the event you purchase a product listed at the incorrect price, the order will be cancelled and you will be notified of the reason.
Aside from all of that, we are nice people and we'll do everything we can to make sure you're happy with our services.